British culture, particularly in Birmingham, is becoming more diverse and multinational. More and more Russian-speaking people settle down in Birmingham and the West Midlands. With the constant increase in Russian-British population in Birmingham there is clearly a need for bringing the Russian and British cultures together. The Russian-British Cultural Centre RUBRIC is formed to meet this need.
- Russian-British International Club
- Network of Russian schools (in Birmingham, Worcester, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry, Bristol, Cheltenham & Telford)
- Russian-British Women's Club
- Russian Orthodox Church in Birmingham
- Russian-British Art Club
- other Russian-British activities
The Russian-British Cultural Centre RUBRIC welcomes everybody, whatever your interests are, so please do get in touch!
Subscribe to the RUBRIC newsletter